Easy rainwater filter with integrated dirt retention basket for installation into rainwater tanks.
The dirt basket made of plastics can be removed easily with the removal handle.
The 3P Garden Filter XL is suitable for equipments which are used only for watering the garden.
The two upper adapters DN 125 / DN 200 can be used as inlets or also optionally as an emergency overflow.
The lower or lateral adapter is used as inlet to the rainwater tank. There you can also install a calmed inlet.
1. Rainwater is led onto the filter cartridge.
2. The dirt is detained in the dirt collecting basket. The basket has to be cleaned if necessary.
3. One inlet DN 125 / 200 can also be used as an emergency overflow.
4. Cleaned water flows over the inlet DN 125 / 200 into the rainwater tank.
5. Use of a calmed inlet is possible.
Filter according to DIN 1989-2, Typ B
Connection inlet: DN 125/200
Outlet into rainwater tank: DN 125/200
Emergency overflow or additional inlet: DN 125/200
Connection capacity for roof areas up to 387 / 1347 m².
Housing material: Polyethylen
Material filter basket: Polyethylen
Mesh size: 1mm
Diameter: 785 mm Hight: 815 mm
Weight: 2,2 kg