1. Rainwater is led onto the filter cartridge.
2. The dirt is detained in the dirt collecting basket. The basket has to be cleaned if necessary.
3. One inlet DN 100 can also be used as an emergency overflow.
4. Cleaned water flows over the inlet DN 100 into the rainwater tank.
5. Use of a calmed inlet is possible.
Rainwater filter according to DIN 1989-2, Typ B
Connection inlet: DN 100
Outlet into rainwater tank: DN 100
Emergency overflow or additional inlet: DN 100
Housing material: Polyethylen
Material filter basket: Stainless steel 1.4301
Mesh size: 0,55 mm
Weight: 2,8 kg