• Rainwater is led through the downpipe onto the inner side
• of the filter cartridge and is accumulated through a union.
• The water is led from the interior to the exterior and is being filtered/cleaned.
• Cleaned water is led through the cartridge outlet channel to the storage.
• Dirt is led into the sewer system.
Rainwater filter for installation in metal downpipes.
Housing material: Copper or titanzinc
Filter sieve: Stainless steel
Mesh size: 0,315 mm
Material Filtercorpus: Polyethylen
Weight: 1,26 kg